Do you like precision work, are you accurate and efficient? Do you like going home with a smile knowing that you helped people today? Do you like a challenge? Are you fluent in Polish and English? We could use your skills, because we are looking for Customer Representatives at Webhelp Enterprise!
What will you do?
As a Brand Ambassador you will work for Digi-Key (one of the fastest-growing electronic component distributors in the world) a dedicated client at Webhelp Enterprise. Digi-key is specialized in distributing and supplying electronic components mainly Business-to-Business. Here in Enschede we are supporting most of the European customers in eight different languages and we are proud of it! The orders will come by e-mail, phone, chat or fax.
You will be mainly doing:
- Answering questions related to the orders;
- Finance related questions of the placed orders;
- Advising customers placing the orders;
- Aftersales questions towards the customers.
Who are we?
Webhelp Enterprise provides a high quality of service to consumers for our clients all over Europe, especially for high quality electronics. Our Brand Ambassadors offer Technical Support to for example monitors, televisions, camera’s, network equipment, toys and many more. We also offer administrative and sales support for our clients.
What can we offer you?
- TALENT platform with about 80 e-learnings;
- Skills4Life program where you learn skills for different roles;
- Collective discount on some health insurances.
- Discount on Internet, TV and Calling subscription;
- Discount on a gym subscription;
- Discount on luxury products and toys.
Enjoyable work environment
- We celebrate Brand Ambassador week and have fresh fruit available in our canteen.
- With all the different party’s that we also organize a yearly Summer BBQ, Halloween party and a glamorous Christmas Event!
What do you have to offer us?
- You fit in an international environment where not a day is the same;
- You are fluent both in English and Polish, speaking and writing;
- You have great communication skills and are motivated to provide the best service;
- You have at least an MBO (vocational higher professional education) or work equivalent;
- You are available 32 hours a week minimum;
- General computer skills like Word, Outlook, etc.;
- You have an interest in technology and latest developments in technology.
In exchange for all, we offer you:
- An international working environment, where employees and fun are always central;
- A salary based on collective agreement facility contact center;
- 25 vacation days per year;
- We will provide training, to keep your knowledge up to date;
- We offer growth roles, to grow in the company and yourself;
- Great company parties with Halloween, Christmas and yearly BBQ that you don’t want to miss!
Apply directly by using the application button, we are looking forward to meeting you! Still not completely convinced or just curious? Feel free to contact us, we would love to answer your remaining questions.