Greek multi client service representative
Are you a tech enthusiast living in the area of Twente? Do you enjoy helping people with their technical questions about the products and services of our clients? Are you fluent in Greek and in English? Then you are the customer service representative that Webhelp Enterprise is looking for!
What will you be doing?
What do we ask of you?
We proudly support a number of international clients who outsource their customer support to Webhelp Enterprise! Think of Somfy for electric shutters, V-tech for children toys, Yamaha for motorcycles, Pentax for those who love SLR cameras and brands such as Hydro flask Revlon, Braun. There is much more, so plenty of challenges! As a service employee, or as we internally call Brand Ambassador, you answer questions about products and services related to the products just mentioned. You will be trained and coached to manage a project one by one and to help customers with their questions. The knowledge you gain is invaluable.
You are comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment. You can stay calm, even when the customer does not. You have effective communication skills and are customer oriented. You are able to anticipate the needs of our customers and then exceed their expectations with your service.
In addition, we ask the following:
- You speak and write Greek and English fluently
- You have at least an MBO (vocational higher professional education) or work equivalent
- You are available to work preferably full time, in case of part time at least 20 hours
- You are available to work 2 evenings and on Saturdays (not every Saturday)
- You have a strong interest in technology and developments in this field
What do we offer you?
You will work in an international environment with a strong focus on employee satisfaction, as we believe our people are our most important asset.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A salary based on the CAO collective agreement for Contact Centres
- 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract)
- Training to keep your knowledge and skills up to date
- GROWTH roles and a TALENT platform to offer you the chance to develop yourself
- Awesome Halloween and Christmas parties, Summer BBQ and other activities that you do not want to miss!
Use the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application (motivation letter and CV), we look forward to hearing from you! Still have more questions, or are you interested in learning more about working at Webhelp Enterprise? Feel free to contact us, we will be happy to answer your questions or give you additional information.