English customer service representative SES-Imagotag
Are you a tech enthusiast? Do you enjoy helping people out with questions about (technical) products and services? Do you speak and write English fluently and are you living in the Twente area? In that case you are the customer service representative that we are looking for!
What will you be doing?
We proudly support multiple clients that outsource their customer support to Webhelp Enterprise! For this position you will receive as a customer service representative questions about products and services related to digital price tags for electronica stores. You will be helping customers with questions coming in via telephone, e-mail or chat. You will receive training to assure you have all the knowledge and skills needed to be a good Brand Ambassador. This is a dedicated project so you will be only working for this specific client. We give technical support all over the world, so this means that we don't have a 9 till 5 work mentality.
What do we ask of you?
You feel comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment. You can stay calm, even when the customer does not. You have effective communication skills and are customer-oriented. You are capable to identify the customers needs and anticipate on this.
In addition, we ask the following:
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have at least an MBO (vocational) work and knowledge level
- You are available to work approximately 32 hours per week
- You are available for weekends and night shifts
- You have a valid Dutch work permit (in case of non-European nationality)
- You have a strong interest in technology and developments in this field
What do we offer you?
You will work in an international environment with a strong focus on employee satisfaction, as we believe our people are the centre of our right of existence.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A salary based on the CAO Facility Contact Centre
- 25 paid holidays per year based on a full-time contract
- Training to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- GROWTH roles and a TALENT platform to offer you the chance to develop yourself
- Awesome Halloween and Christmas parties, Summer BBQs and other activities that you do not want to miss!
Apply directly by using the application button, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Still not completely convinced or just curious? Feel free to contact us, we would love to answer your remaining questions.